We do our utmost to handle your order carefully. Do you have any questions about your order, the payment procedure, or your account? Here, you will find frequently asked questions and their answers. If you can’t find an answer here, please contact us!
No problem. When logging in you can click on "forgotten password". You will then receive an email to create a new password.
- As a new customer, you can create your own account when placing an order.
- Don’t have a particular museum object in mind yet? You can still create your own account. This can be done via this link.
If you receive our newsletter or have placed an order with us once, this does not automatically mean that you also have an account at our webshop. You can register via this link.
Still doesn't work? Then it's best to send us a screenshot of the error message. That way we can figure out what the problem is.
After logging in, you can make changes to your account. The site will show you how to do that. Still can't figure it out? Feel free to contact us and we will help you further.
At the bottom of every newsletter with the Collection Update there is a link that allows you to change your details or unsubscribe from the mails.
You can always change your interests and mail frequency preferences via this link. Because your email address is already in our system, your profile will be adjusted accordingly.
If you sign up for our Collection Update we will keep you informed about the latest collections. You can also indicate your areas of interest, so you will only receive information that is relevant to you.
- You can return objects. Please bear in mind that our items are all former museum objects and therefore might show imperfections.
- If you have been able to inspect the items upon delivery, for example when you pick it up or when it is delivered to your home and it is first presented for inspection before you accept it, you may not return it afterwards.
- Go to your account and log in. You will then see how you can return an object.
- Print the return label which you will receive after registering your return in your account.
- Return the item in the original box. After we receive your package, we will refund your order.
Very simple, you will receive a notification within five working days after your postage.
Only when your order has not yet been shipped, you can cancel or change it. It is best to contact us by phone: 085-0074247.
- The iDeal payments are handled by our partner Mollie. For foreign customers, it is possible to pay via Bancontact or SOFORT Banking.
Unfortunately a piece is not reserved as soon as it is in your shopping basket. This is only the case when you are actually in the payment module of your bank.
Since we mainly have unique pieces, a piece will be reserved for you as soon as you are in the payment module. If something goes wrong with the payment, the piece will still be reserved for you. When you log in to your account, you will see it with your orders. By clicking on it you can complete the payment.
Is your order in your account, then it succeeded. It is possible that the order confirmation ended up in the spam box or that you entered your email address incorrectly. By logging into your account, you can change your email address.
- After receiving your order, we will carefully parcel the ordered item. This is done manually and can, depending on the circumstance, take some time. We will do our utmost to realize the promised delivery time. If we are not able to achieve that, then we will of course inform you accordingly.
- In addition to a format which fits in your mailbox, there are two parcel formats which can be delivered by parcel service. In case your object exceeds the largest size of a parcel service, you can collect the object yourself. We can also have it delivered by a moving company at your expense (we will first send you a quotation for the price).
Through our partner Sendcloud we ship our parcels with PostNL. The cost of shipping is slightly higher than what you might be used to. This is because we send the objects registered and insured. Some objects are too big to send by regular mail. Therefore you have the choice to pick up the purchased object at our depot in Amsterdam North, to arrange your own carrier or to let us make you an offer for transport.
We offer the possibility to ship to almost all countries worldwide. The shipping costs will be calculated automatically as soon as you fill in your address details when placing your order.
Some items are too big or too valuable to go with the parcel service and need to be picked up at our depot in Amsterdam Noord.
If a piece is too big for regular mail, it has to be picked up. Most of the items are in our depot in Amsterdam Noord, occasionally it may still be at the museum itself. Send an email to [email protected] or call 085-0074247 to make an appointment to pick it up.
|Telephone||+31 (0)85 007 4247|